Junit With Ides
In which IDEs does JUnit integrate better, and how better? --
Seems like these links belong here (rather than just the main JUnit page): --
- It's easy to use JUnit with Sun's
- Basic but more than adequate - great stacktrace hyperlinks in text mode!
- Support now exists (version 3.3.0 and upwards), it's slick, easy and intuitive.
- You can run JUnit tests from the
. (If you really have to.)
- There are some problems using JUnit with Microsoft's SDK 2.01 (implements JDK 1.1.4).
- You can run JUnit tests from
- Basic support for
is including in JUnit distribution. See link for gotchas and thoughts.
- Sweet, in my opinion.
From what I have seen adding a JUnit command can be done in any IDE that allows you to add custom commands. Some IDE's have API's which allow for manipulation of the editor. --
IDE specific comments moved to appropriate Junit with page.
of this page (last edited
December 16, 2002
with title or text search