Generic term for dismantling or insulating yourself from corporate bureaucracy. Think of De Niro in "Brazil".
See Also: LordOfTheFlies
Could you provide some examples?
- Disconnecting the excess of overhead lighting
- Removing/rearranging disruptive cubicle walls
- Removing/rearranging disruptive whole/pieces-of desks, filing cabinets
- Getting an extra stick of ram so compiles take 5 minutes instead of 5 hours
- Replacing or augmenting ToyOs? infrastructure servers with RealOs? ones
Then there's the good stuff, removing wheels from disruptive boss' chair, moving cushy chairs from executive offices to more useful locations, etc...
View edit of July 8, 2007
or FindPage with title or text search