- your average pragmatic programmer, forever damned to integrate web-based tools not meant for integration into web-based applications not meant to be extended.
- usually working in Java, getting into Ruby
- will kill before having to use Assembler, C or C++ again
- not quite sure about the usefulness of PHP, Perl and TCL.
- quite fond of 'hand-writing' XHTML and CSS (achieved HtmlZen)
- of German origin, speaking German and English (and Latin, yeah...), currently learning Russian
- uses wikis for nearly everything
- always looking for a good permission-based, user-group-capable wiki that is not TWiki
- can't stand wikis without automated TOC generation based on headlines
- Public wiki projects include
- mostly INTJ according to MeyerBriggs?
- currently works on his diploma thesis, which includes a rather peculiar implementation of a wiki for a certain collaboration appliance
Filed under CategoryHomePage
View edit of August 24, 2007
or FindPage with title or text search