Dutch computer scientist and computer designer (1926)
- Testudo (Latin for 'tortoise', because of its (lack of) speed), 1949
- Zebra (Zeer Eenvoudige Binaire Reken Automaat, or Very Simple Binary Calculating Automaton), 1952
- Credited with first use of LastInFirstOut stack for subroutines in
- Credited with the ZeroOneInfinityRule by DougMerritt - Doug, can you confirm this?
- After some research, including talking to a former student of his, I then asked van der Poel directly, and he confirmed that he was the originator. -- Doug
View edit of September 27, 2014
or FindPage with title or text search