See also Recent Changes
in the Portland Pattern Repository
and Recent Changes
in the People, Projects & Patterns database.
- Thr Oct 31, 1996
- I've written forewords for two new pattern books, one on Smalltalk by
Kent Beck and another on businessish
analysis by Martin Fowler.
Wed Oct 4, 1995
- At OOPSLA '89 Kent and I introduced CRC Cards with our paper A
Laboratory for Teaching Object-Oriented Thinking. I've scanned it from
the proceedings and redrawn the illustrations.
Wed Sep 13, 1995
- Found and scanned in a copy of my OOPSLA'87 Position
Statement reporting on early success with pattern languages a Tektronix.
Fri Jul 21, 1995
- Finally typed in the remarks I made at WOOD '94 claiming that Everything
I Need to Know About Objects I Could Have Learned Skiing.
Mon May 1, 1995
- Added a new page: C2.COM as
Public Space, which explains the philosophy behind this server.
Fri Mar 24, 1995
- Added a reference in Recent
Papers to the PLoP
'94 proceedings, and my
introduction to them.
Fri Mar 17, 1995
- Added my OOPSLA '91 contribution on the WyCash
Report Writer. This was scanned and ocr'd so the two figures are a
Tue Feb 21, 1995
- Added options to the Top-Ten
Fri Feb 17, 1995
- Added a program to tally the Top-Ten
Tue Jan 31, 1995
- Added more information about our training
Thr Jan 19, 1995
- Added a separate change
section to the pattern repository.
Tue Jan 17, 1995
- Added another installment of Kent's Best
Practice patterns. This one is about Code
Thr Jan 5, 1995
- Spruced up much of PPR now that we
Added a new pattern language by Kent Beck called Temporary
Thu Dec 22, 1994
- Added page with inline images of first