|AtisWiki is a WikiClone based on CvWiki.
AtisWiki was developed for in-house documentation at ATIS Department of Computer Science, University of Karlsruhe / Germany. -- MarcusDenker
- requires a server such as Apache
- uses perl5 features, e.g. CGI.pm
- Somewhat modular: Backend (CVS) and wikimarkup-to-html-conversion are implemented as Perl Modules.
- Multiformat: You can choose at runtime between different markups: ascii, wiki, html, transclude.
- page renaming.
- script to convert the Wiki to html.
- GPLed (thanks, Ward!)
The project can be found at http://www.ira.uka.de/~marcus/AtisWiki.html
It is available at http://www.ira.uka.de/~m ... /AtisWiki.tar.gz
Installation Instructions can be found at the project site